Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Diverting Traffic

At first glance many of you will say, “Finally, a post of reasonable length.” At second glance you will see that I’m sending you elsewhere to read quite a lot more.

One bit of reading material is my inaugural post on the team blog. I have a lot of trouble avoiding editorial comments, tangents, embellishments, sarcasm, etc. so my ratio of personal blogs to team blogs now stands at 16:1. But given the absolutely incredible day we had at the client on Monday, I thought it was a good time to drone on endlessly somewhere else.

The second is to a team intro post by Mukul, of “Club Mukul” fame, on his personal blog. There you will find the nose that makes Chinese girls lose control. Through the magic of photography, Mukul somehow made my chin disappear. Too many Dan Dan Noodles, perhaps? I recommend this blog if you’d like another good view of the experience in Shijiazhuang.

Enjoy.



The fish was so big it wouldn't fit the frame

No comments:

Post a Comment