Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another redirect

Good morning, all. Got up early today (6:something!) to wrestle with our Internet connection and link to the outside world in order to post to the team blog here in my more subdued and refined tone. Professional Manager Tom and I will be spending some time with students at HEUEB today in preparation for our next major “lecture” (I’ve told Tom to play up the German accent a bit more and try yelling at them, but he’s only agreed to teach them a few helpful phrases such as, “Can I get your phone number?” in German), which takes place on Monday.

You might also want to read Tom’s unedited version here, in which he and/or Google translations calls me a “womanizer.” I think this is a poorly translated way of saying that women in China find my nose utterly fascinating, and therefore frequently point at me while laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment